Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Little brat go away

You might ask who I am referring to in the title of this entry. The answer
to that one is Brett, I mean Brat, Favre who is the former QB for the Green
Bay Packers. I say this because he won't just retire and go away. That's
all I want to see him do right now.

As a friend said this morning, Brat has a serious case of Peter Pan Syndrome
meaning he won't grow up. At some point you have to move on to the next
stage in your life but this guy just doesn't get it and he's ruining his
legacy by his actions.

Ted Thompson, Green Bay's General manager, was right to get rid of him last
year after not wanting to put up with his indecisiveness and me, me, me
attitude. The Jets dumped the problem after last season and now Minnesota
has the problem. Well, all I have to say to Childress and the others is
don't cry about it when you have to deal with Mr. indecisive next year. You
can't plead ignorance because He's done it to two teams already. Why the
hell would you want to be the third one? You have to be awfully desperate
and lack trust in your current players, not to mention your own GM. If I
were Rosenfeld or Jackson, I would be wondering what I have to do to get
playing time. Could either one want a trade? We'll have to wait and see
but the Vikings have added an off-the-field distraction to their club if not
an outright cancer to their locker room.

I hope the Packers legally wipe Brat Favre all over the field this year. It
serves him right for what he did. He's hell-bent on revenge against Ted
Thompson and Thompson will be the one who comes out smelling like a rose,
not Favre. Is that how he wants to be remembered? It must be because he's
certainly being a little brat about the whole thing. Just go away little
brat!

No comments:

Post a Comment