Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Chernobol all over aain

They said it couldn't happen again but it has. What am I referring to? I'm
referring to Chernobol,the world's worst nuclear disaster up to this point.
Now we have another disaster looming in Japan that may rival Chernobol.
That disaster is the nuclear plant at fukoshima which is in the earthquake
zone in Japan.

I pray that those who are working on this one can get it under control and
quickly but to say I'm scared would be putting it mildly. There's the
chance for another Chernobol and they're actually using that description
from what I understand. How many days is this crisis going to last? No
one knows just as we didn't know with Chernobol. Radiaiton and lots of it
is something to be scared about.

I will comment on the larger issues later. Right now I hope and pray for a
successful end to the current crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment