Friday, April 4, 2014

Eating my words re IOS 7.1

Well sometimes there comes a time when one must eat their words. Such a
time has come for me with regard to IOS 7.1 and the warning I put out. I
said last night that one should not upgrade due to a bug with entering
information when using a wireless keyboard. Well, such is not the case; and
there is a work around for the known bug.

What is that work around? It is releasing the control key before you
release the option key. In other words, release the option key after or at
the same time as the control key. If I release the option key after the
control key, then there is no problem. I can type in the information and
work as usual.

Again, eating words is not pleasant but sometimes it must be done.
Hopefully it'll be a long time before I have to do it again; but sometimes
frustration can and does get the better of a person. This is exactly what
happened to me and it's not pretty when this happens.

Well, all is right with the world for now which makes me a happy person..

No comments:

Post a Comment