Monday, April 13, 2009

Computer unknown

I had an experience this morning that should teach anyone to be weary of the
unknown, especially in the world of computers. I was going to a website,
someone's blog, and got a strange message about a piece of software or
something. I don't know where it came from either. I kept trying to
contact my husband but he wasn't answering his phone and I desperately
wanted to know what to do. That led to the kind of voice mail I don't like
to leave behind for him or anyone else either. Once I got a hold of him,
the matter was resolved.

I certainly am glad I reached him because I wasn't sure what to do with this
little beast and would have done the opposite of what he told me to do. So,
yes I am glad I reached him.

BTW it was something about JAVA technologies and stopping the running of
said thing. It just goes to show that if you see something that you are not
sure about in the world of computers, it is probably best to run from it as
fast as you and your little mouse or fingers can do so. You'll stay much
safer that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment