Friday, October 16, 2009

they should pay for this one

The whole thing with the "balloon boy" is making me sick. The story gets
crazier and crazier every time these people open their freaking mouths. Now
the sheriff is even having some doubts, or he wants at least to look at it
again. I think that's a great idea and hopefully this will be with an eye
toward making the family pay for the search and rescue as well as the cost
of the investigation.

The fact that these people have been on "reality TV" a couple of times makes
me think they are odd to begin with. You have to crave attention to do that
in the first place.

Not only do I hope that the family will be required to pay for the search
and rescue, not to mention the investigation, but I also hope that the
children will be monitored closely by child welfare authorities to make sure
that they are safe. Why would these people drag the children through the
ordeal of "reality TV "? Do these children have any friends or a chance at
what many would consider a normal childhood? Who knows.

The parents, however, need to be held responsible for what they have done;
and each time the father gets angry about questions means, in my opinion,
that the authorities are getting closer to the truth. I know the media can
be relentless and ruthless at times but his losing his cool shows that they
may be getting close.

Does the media know what reality is on this one and what is fraud? I'm not
sure on that one. What does that say about their coverage of politicians,
especially liberal ones? Not much but that's a subject for another day.

I heard about this late into the story and wasn't fascinated like many
people as I had to get back to work, something which these people disrupted
for many people through the closure of the Denver airport, or at least a
part of it, for a time. I'm glad the boy was found but now let's get
answers to the questions as to why this even happened. The boy got sick
twice on national TV which shows you that someone is getting close to
something as that boy is likely scared and certainly not sure of what is
going on. How can he be at six years old and with the name Falcon? If I
were him, I'd go to court and get my name changed when I was old enough to
do so; and hopefully he will do that if he can.

Once again, what will be uncovered during this investigation? Only time
will tell but getting this out of the news would be a good start toward
starving these people of what they most crave, and that's attention. Making
them pay the costs would definitely go a long way toward that and hopefully
deterring them from ever doing something like this again. It's a strange
one to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment