Thursday, February 18, 2010

Batteries not being nice

Last week I had a day where a couple of batteries were not being nice at
all. First the left hearing aid battery went out. I got that fixed after
the nurse found the batteries and discovered that she had one left in the
size that I needed. Then, later the right one started doing the same thing.
I had to hope that this battery would make it until I got home, which it did
barely.

It's frustrating when you don't have both of them working as directionality
is messed up as is the amount of sound you hear. That's not a good thing at
work either, especially considering the fact that I work on the phone and
use a computer.

I got the second battery changed as soon as I got home and all was well with
that problem.

However, I have an ear mold that likes to show up once in a while and it has
decided to do just that. Once I'm done traveling, I'll get it looked at but
now is not the time. I don't know why it always shows up when I'm
traveling. I hate only having one hearing aid in is also a pain for the
same reasons mentioned above. I hate it too. I won't do that one outside
of home either as my mobility is royally messed up if I do and that's not a
good thing. If only that ear mold would behave. It would be very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment